Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 3

My laundry is done.  My dishes are done.  My bathrooms are cleaned.  My floors vacuumed. My supper is done.   Ugh.  All that done before Noon.  Going to be a long day.  This "try to stay busy" stuff makes for a clean yummy smelling house, but there is only so much cleaning I really want to do :)

I am pretty tired.  I haven't done well with sleeping when it is my time to sleep.  A fellow Army Mom cautioned me that we can't stay up during our daytime and theirs over there.   If I had made it a few more hours last night though, I would have been on the computer when he sent me a message.  It was a nice surprise this morning to wake up to though. 

I so far have been really lucky that his buddies have posted a few pics and a few status updates on Facebook.  They are currently in a "hold over" transit center.  I am anticipating some time while they are all en route that I won't have that luxury of updates and pics. 

Just having him at the early stages of the deployment has created such constant thoughts that seem to pop up on the back burners in my mind steady.  In just 3 days I can already look at our time and instantly convert it to what time it is for him. 

I think I am doing okay though :)  I had visions of not even functioning....lol and hek my house hasn't been this clean in ages, so guess I ain't doing too bad! 

Catch ya later with more thoughts....
Love,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment