Monday, October 1, 2012

A New Month

It has been a week since I posted a blog post.  Ugh, sorry.  I did it knowingly.  I did it stupidly thinking that if I avoided the blog that October and the initial reason I started this blog may not happen.  Guess what?  October is here anyway.  So much for that reasoning.  It made much more sense a week ago (hahaha).

I really want him home for his upcoming visit, I really do.  What I don't want is for him to leave from this upcoming visit.  Phew, having October come around surely made that reality a reality though.  

So I am back.  My staying away plan didn't amount to crap :)  This month is here and I will do the best to get thru this one and all the upcoming ones.  They will all be easier with the support that comes from all fellow Army Mom's.  

Sending love and support to you, your family, and your Soldier
Faith



October is breast cancer awareness month and I share this image in honor of a special friend of our family who we lost much too early to cancer.  

She and her family helped shape our Soldier when he was a young little boy by being his day-care provider.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment