Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Who I Am and What I Hope To Do

Introducing one self is harder than I thought it would be.  I have looked at this blank white box for sometime before starting to type.  My name is Faith and yes, I am an Army Mom and yes, I am Army Mom Strong...some days stronger than others.  I am married to my high school sweetheart.  We have in the last 24 years raised two incredibly wonderful sons.  Our oldest, Mike, lives near us and works full time for a tree cutting service.  Our youngest, Jake, joined the United States Army during his Senior year of high school.  I will share more in later posts about our specific journey of learning how to live as an Army Strong Family.  What I would like to accomplish with this blog includes helping other fellow Army Mom's out there.  I hope to share information that I have already learned first hand, as well as sharing things that I will research and figure out along the way.  Whether you are an Army Mom of one day or 10 years, I want to be able to give you a place to come and receive support, helpful information, and share your own experiences with others.  I am new to this blogging world.  I will stumble along the way.  I will succeed at times and I will fail at others.  A piece of my heart will be left in every post, photo, clip and bit of info that I share here.  I look forward to getting to know you thru my own daily journey. 

Lots of love and support to you, your families and your Soldiers!
Faith

5 comments:

  1. Perfect! Well done Faith. Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheila! PLEASE share your own advice and experiences :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first step is the hardest Faith...and look you've done it! You put your feelings to paper (so to speak). I'll look forward to your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lori! Next one coming later today :) Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith, in the 26 months I've known you I have never witnessed you do anything other than wholeheartedly. Your sons are a great example. We are blessed to have you putting yourself out there. Personally you have taught me so much and I am so excited that you have decided to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete